With the schedule for the second annual Fall Education Symposium hosted by the RV Women’s Alliance (RVWA) set for Oct. 11-13 at The Renaissance at Schaumberg in Chicago, the alliance announced today (May 19) sponsorship opportunities for companies interested in partnering with the group dedicated to elevating the roles and contributions women make to the RV industry.
“I am happy to announce that sponsorship is now open for the 2023 RVWA Educational Symposium,” said RVWA President Susan Carpenter. “This is a fantastic chance for companies to show their support for the women and men that will attend this event. Based on feedback from last year’s sold-out Symposium, we’ve increased the number of tickets to be sold.”
Benefits of the partnerships include sign recognition with the partner’s company name, tickets, advertising and promotion, shared swag and recognition at the event.
Although the overall event sponsorship has already been spoken for, a number of sponsor opportunities still exist, including:
- Two Opening Reception sponsorships ($3,500 apiece).
- Three Education Workshop sponsorships ($5,000 each).
- Eight Breakfast sponsorships for either Day 1 or Day 2 ($2,000 each).
- Eight Lunch sponsorships for either Day 1 or Day 2 ($3,500 each).
- Three Awards Dinner sponsorships ($10,000 each).
- A single Speaker sponsorship ($20,000).
- Two Cocktail Hour sponsorships ($2,500 each).
- 10 Swag/Badge sponsorships ($1,000 each).
- 12 Break sponsorships ($1,500 each).
For more information on the Education Symposium, go here. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.