Truck System Technologies (TST) has been supplying Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) for the RV Industry since 2009. Being avid RV travel enthusiasts, Debbie Fields and Peggy Grich both adopted the technology early-on, and have traveled the country trouble-free ever since. Both joined TST years ago, Debbie as Operations Manager and Peggy as Customer Technical Support, and haven’t looked back (except occasionally in the rear-view mirror en route to their next destination).
There is a lot to discuss when it comes to RV tires, and the potential problems you may encounter if not safely maintained. After all, “Air Carries the Load”, and if your tires are not properly inflated, bad things can happen.
During our Coffee, Lunch, and Learn on April 16, TST Marketing Manager Craig Smith lead a conversation with Debbie and Peggy as they share some “RV Tires 101” stories — both good and bad — as it relates to RV tires on the road. Christi Havens from Forest River also speaks about the importance of adding a reliable tire pressure monitoring system to the Forest River Columbus line.
Some other important topics include:
- How to select the proper tire size and load range for your RV.
- How to decipher all the information molded on the tire sidewall.
- What tire pressure should I be running based on my loads, speed, and tire load range.
- How to store my tires both on and off the vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) – how do they work and why they are so important.
Even if you don’t RV yourself, this session is a great opportunity to learn about a segment of the RV industry you may not know much about!
Watch the full video below:
Event sponsored by Truck System Technologies